A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elisabeth Meyer MD is a female Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Mary Meyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Meyer practices Neuropathology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pathologists.