Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Meyer
Dr. Mary Meyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Meyer is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Meyer has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Mary Meyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Dhiren Patel
Addiction Medicine, Neurology, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Dallas, TX 0.25 mi25
Dr. Bharat Patel
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.50 mi36
Dr. Haritha Maramreddy
Dallas, TX 0.50 mi17