A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Meyer practice?
Dr. Mary Meyer practices Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Dallas Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Meyer, Dr. Mamie Meyer, Dr. Mara Meyer, Dr. Mari Meyer, Dr. Maria Meyer, Dr. Mariah Meyer, Dr. Mariam Meyer, Dr. Marian Meyer