Some ratings provided by DrScore.
She is the best and is worth the wait. show details She is the best and is worth the wait.
Jun 7th, 2012

She is one of the best doctors I have ever known. She never gives any medication to just console the parents or to cover the basis for possible suits. She cares for her patients just how she would care for her kids. She never misses anything and even if you don't see how she could be right, trust her. You will learn soon that she is right. She was recommended to us by friends and we recommended her to many friends, I don't know of anyone who regrets going to her. She doesn't do "meet and greet" but don't let that stop you from going with her as the pediatrician because you will be the one missing out. She has a long wait if your appointment is later in the day. When my kids were sick DrDugan wanted to see the kids herself so they squeeze them in her schedule. She doesn't rush you through the appointment to get to the next patient. If she brushes off something you are worrying about, it is only because she knows you are being paranoid (but she makes a note of it). She looks easy going but I have seen her get serious when she suspected something and she was right. So I support her season for running late. I would rather wait than go to any other doctor. I don't mind waiting even for well baby visits because it's only fair that I wait when other parents had to wait on the days that my kids were squeezed into her schedule. She is the only person I trust more than myself when it comes to my kids. Initially it took some time to get to know her, but now I just trust everything she says. I would recommend her to anyone, especially to all paranoid Moms who worry about every small thing.