A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gonzales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Gonzales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Eppie Porciuncula Gonzales MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Mary Gonzales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Gonzales practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians and Long Beach Internists.