A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Gonzales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzales
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzales Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Gonzales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Eppie Porciuncula Gonzales MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Mary Gonzales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Gonzales practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors and Long Beach Internists.