A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Festa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Festa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Festa graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Festa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital For Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Rose Festa DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary R. Festa practice?
- Dr. Mary Festa has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Festa practices Anesthesiology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Anesthesiologists.