Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Bleeding, and IUD show details Bleeding, and IUD
by Abeer on Mar 2nd, 2015

She is very great doctor, knowledgeable, we like her nurse is a kind nurse. I will recommend her for sure to all my friends.

Comfortable! show details Comfortable!
by Heather Harris on Feb 18th, 2015

Let's face it, us women don't enjoy paps. I needed someone to make me feel comfortable... This was the place. I was not even in the waiting room for ten minutes, I was called back quickly. The nurse was so friendly and sweet. I saw the flow and organization and was highly impressed. I went to meet the doctor in her office (no one does this anymore and I absolutely love it!) prior to my visit. I am terrified of doctors and female visits as I've had pretty terrible experiences by the way. After meeting her she took me to the room is be in and I did the whole visit... She and her nurse took care of everything pretty quickly. I was MORE than comfortable. Doc also told me every move she was about to make. After that I got some results in office (still waiting on blood and pap results) and I was done. She was personable, sweet and knowledgeable and so was the staff. Everything was just wonderful. I was very pleased, will be back, and will recommend.

Amazing physician, office, staff, and experience show details Amazing physician, office, staff, and experience
Jan 21st, 2015

Everything about my first visit was amazing. I have honestly never had such a wonderful experience at a doctor's office. Her USMD office is sectioned off making interactions very private. As a new patient, I initially met with her in her personal office to discuss my visit. Then, she led me to the patient room and told me to flip a notification switch when I was changed into the examination cape. The patient room was mildly lit which made me feel incredibly comfortable (given I have body image issues and the "hoo hah" is exposed)! Additionally, her entire office staff was very very nice. Everyone I met was very calm, yet well-paced. I had to switch insurances and hence had to pick a new OBGYN and thankfully I picked Dr. Finke. My experience was so wonderful and I felt very cared for.

RUN! show details RUN!
Feb 20th, 2012

I went to Dr. Finke in 2008 and she really set the bar for the worst doctor I have ever seen. I was 15 wks pregnant, and had just moved to the area. Dr. Finke came in, did not introduce herself or talk to me, examined me, then said she didn't hear a fetal heartbeat and that I may be having a miscarriage (I've had 2). I was shaken and upset. She brusquely sent me down the hall to get a sonogram while she went on to another patient. I then had to wait in the hall with the results of my sono, waiting to hear if I had lost another baby. She seemed annoyed when I stopped her in the hall and asked her to interpret my sonogram. Then she pulled out a chart and I saw the name and saw it was not my chart--she'd had the wrong one the whole time. Something she would have figured out if she had even asked me my name or anything about me...I gave her the benefit of the doubt, thinking everyone has an off day, but I happened to google her and see that she was being sued for excessive use of forcepts that resulted in severe brain damage of an infant--and that she was totally uncaring about it. Then I ran for the hills.

Feb 7th, 2012

very nurturing and caring throughout the entire pregnancy. her goal was to keep me happy and calm. she always answered my questions. i was not afraid to tell her anything. it is a little hard to get an appointment with her only because she has a lot of patients, but when you make one with her it is well worth it. favorite doctor ive had during pregnancy.

Excellent MD and Nurses show details Excellent MD and Nurses
Mar 28th, 2011

I have seen Dr Finke for the past 14 years. She is fantastic. She always makes her patients feel at ease and always answers questions even the smallest ones with a true caring heart. She cares about her patients and it really shines with this group. Her Nurse Joy is the greatest you could ask for. I love Dr Finke and her staff. I plan to continue my care with her until she retires.

Great Dr show details Great Dr
by k on Sep 24th, 2009

I have gone to Dr. Finke for several years now, and she is wonderful. Her nurses are very knowledgeable and very nice. I do not know why the other reviewer thought otherwise. I have never had to wait for very long in the office. If I arrive early for an appointment, usually they take me in early. Dr. Finke has always answered my questions and she answered them fully!

nice doctor, dumb nurse show details nice doctor, dumb nurse
Aug 7th, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Finke for several years. She is very nice, listens, answers questions and SEEMS knowledgable. Although she still can't figure out my health issues and I have questioned some tests that she has made me take or even not take. Her nurse doesn't know a thing and unfortunately if you ever call in with a question, her nurse is the one that calls back.