Obstetricians & Gynecologists

811 W Interstate 20
Ste 218
Arlington, TX 76017
817-466-9578
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  RUN!  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

I went to Dr. Finke in 2008 and she really set the bar for the worst doctor I have ever seen. I was 15 wks pregnant, and had just moved to the area. Dr. Finke came in, did not introduce herself or talk to me, examined me, then said she didn't hear a fetal heartbeat and that I may be having a miscarriage (I've had 2). I was shaken and upset. She brusquely sent me down the hall to get a sonogram while she went on to another patient. I then had to wait in the hall with the results of my sono, waiting to hear if I had lost another baby. She seemed annoyed when I stopped her in the hall and asked her to interpret my sonogram. Then she pulled out a chart and I saw the name and saw it was not my chart--she'd had the wrong one the whole time. Something she would have figured out if she had even asked me my name or anything about me...I gave her the benefit of the doubt, thinking everyone has an off day, but I happened to google her and see that she was being sued for excessive use of forcepts that resulted in severe brain damage of an infant--and that she was totally uncaring about it. Then I ran for the hills.

|  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

very nurturing and caring throughout the entire pregnancy. her goal was to keep me happy and calm. she always answered my questions. i was not afraid to tell her anything. it is a little hard to get an appointment with her only because she has a lot of patients, but when you make one with her it is well worth it. favorite doctor ive had during pregnancy.

|  Excellent MD and Nurses  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

I have seen Dr Finke for the past 14 years. She is fantastic. She always makes her patients feel at ease and always answers questions even the smallest ones with a true caring heart. She cares about her patients and it really shines with this group. Her Nurse Joy is the greatest you could ask for. I love Dr Finke and her staff. I plan to continue my care with her until she retires.

|  Great Dr  |  show details
by k on Sep 24th, 2009

I have gone to Dr. Finke for several years now, and she is wonderful. Her nurses are very knowledgeable and very nice. I do not know why the other reviewer thought otherwise. I have never had to wait for very long in the office. If I arrive early for an appointment, usually they take me in early. Dr. Finke has always answered my questions and she answered them fully!

|  nice doctor, dumb nurse  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Finke for several years. She is very nice, listens, answers questions and SEEMS knowledgable. Although she still can't figure out my health issues and I have questioned some tests that she has made me take or even not take. Her nurse doesn't know a thing and unfortunately if you ever call in with a question, her nurse is the one that calls back.