Facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia, including the relationship between blood sugar and cholesterol, and who is most at risk.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Feria
Dr. Mary Feria, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalispell, MT, with another office in Kennewick, WA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Feria is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center East, Davenport, IA and Kennewick General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Feria has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Mary Feria is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Kalispell, MT.
Dr. Alison Schneider
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Kalispell, MT 0 mi11
Dr. Jose De Souza
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Kalispell, MT 0.51 mi24