A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lardizabal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Lardizabal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lardizabal, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lardizabal graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lardizabal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Beth Lardizabal DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Lardizabal practice?
- Dr. Mary Lardizabal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Lardizabal practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists and Saint Paul Adolescent Specialists.