A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Lardizabal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Lardizabal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lardizabal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lardizabal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Lardizabal, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lardizabal graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lardizabal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Beth Lardizabal DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Lardizabal practice?
- Dr. Mary Lardizabal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Lardizabal practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists, Saint Paul Adolescent Specialists, and Saint Paul Child Psychiatrists.