A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Wahbah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Wahbah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Wahbah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahbah graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wahbah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Magdy Wahbah MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Wahbah practice?
- Dr. Mary Wahbah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Wahbah practices Internal Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Internists.