A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McAteer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McAteer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McAteer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McAteer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. McAteer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Beth McAteer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. McAteer practice?
- Dr. Mary McAteer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary McAteer practices Ophthalmology near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Alexandria, VA.
See Falls Church Ophthalmologists.