A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McAteer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McAteer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAteer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McAteer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McAteer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McAteer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. McAteer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Beth McAteer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. McAteer practice?
- Dr. Mary McAteer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary McAteer practices Ophthalmology near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Ophthalmologists.