A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Roy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Roy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Nulty Roy MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary N. Roy practice?
- Dr. Mary Roy has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Roy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Radiologists.