Learn more about Dr. Mary Norek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Norek is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Norek, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norek graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Norek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Norek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Norek practice?
Dr. Mary Norek practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Psychiatry near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bartlett, IL and Warrenville, IL.
See Wheaton Physiatrists, Wheaton Orthopedic Surgeons, and Wheaton Psychiatrists.