A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary O'Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary O'Day is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary O'Day, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Day graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Day has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Patricia O'Day MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary P. O'Day practice?
- Dr. Mary O'Day has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary O'Day practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.