A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary O'Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary O'Day, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Day graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. O'Day has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Day accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary P. O'Day practice?
Dr. Mary O'Day practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Obstetrics near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.