A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Pierce is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Pierce, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Femoral Fractures
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Pierce has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Clyde Pierce MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Mary Pierce has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Pierce practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians.