A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Plank is Excellent. Dr. Plank has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Plank, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Plank graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Plank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Plank practice?
Dr. Mary Plank practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Plank, Dr. Mamie Plank, Dr. Mara Plank, Dr. Mari Plank, Dr. Maria Plank, Dr. Mariah Plank, Dr. Mariam Plank, Dr. Marian Plank