A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Rauen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Rauen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Rauen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rauen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Rauen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary Rauen practice?
- Dr. Mary Rauen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Rauen practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.