A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Rausch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Rausch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Rausch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rausch graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rausch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary E Rausch MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Rausch practice?
- Dr. Mary Rausch has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mary Rausch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.