A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Rusher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Rusher is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rusher
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rusher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Rusher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rusher graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rusher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hospital - Camp Pendleton
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kathryn Rusher MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Rusher practice?
- Dr. Mary Rusher has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Rusher practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.