A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Rusher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Rusher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rusher graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rusher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hospital - Camp Pendleton
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kathryn Rusher MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Rusher practice?
- Dr. Mary Rusher has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Rusher practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.