A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Rusher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Rusher is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rusher
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Rusher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Rusher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rusher graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rusher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hospital - Camp Pendleton
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Kathryn Rusher MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Rusher practice?
- Dr. Mary Rusher has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Rusher practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.