Learn more about Dr. Mary Sabol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabol
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Sabol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabol graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sabol has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Sabol MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Sabol practice?
- Dr. Mary Sabol has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Sabol practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.