Learn more about Dr. Mary Sabol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabol
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Sabol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabol graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sabol has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Sabol MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Sabol practice?
- Dr. Mary Sabol has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Sabol practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.