A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Territo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Territo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Territo
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Territo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Territo, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Territo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Territo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Carol Territo MD is a female Hematologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Territo practice?
- Dr. Mary Territo has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Territo practices Hematology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Hematologists.