Learn more about Dr. Mary Territo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Territo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Territo, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Territo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Territo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Territo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Territo practice?
Dr. Mary Territo practices Hematology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Hematologists.