Dr. Mary Whitaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Whitaker?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Mary Whitaker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2016

BEST Doctor I have ever had!

I went to Dr. Whitaker for my last 2 sons who are now 18 and 20 years old. She stopped practicing to take care of her own growing family ( she was pregnant each time I was) and then came back after her hiatus. I was so excited and changed back to her as fast as I could. Even though sometimes it gets frustrating waiting on her, she does not rush and spends whatever time YOU want with her; it's not a cattle call operation. She makes me feel as if we are friends and she really cares about me (she always asks for updates on my children)...

January 19th, 2016

Dr Whitaker is wonderful!

January 3rd, 2016

Dr. Whitaker successfully diagnosed an issue that I dealt with for over 10 years. Life changing. Thank you.

September 18th, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Mary Whitaker!

Dr Mary Whitaker is FABULOUS. She seems like a lifelong friend. She is super sensitive to women's concerns. She relates. She's not a drug pusher. She listens and is never in a hurry. She's compassionate. Her staff is super pleasant and understanding. The office is cheerful with lovely windows. She can do blood tests right there. I LOVE Dr Whitaker!!!

September 3rd, 2015

Dr Whitaker is the best!

January 28th, 2014

Great doctor!!

Dr. Whitaker is the best! she has a great bedside manner and she actually cares about her patients.

July 18th, 2013

bad

went in to confirm a pregnancy, during the ultrasound she called my husband to come look at the screen, but when I said I want to see she told me that I would get to see pictures later in the office but that I could not see my baby because I am just supposed to lay still and quiet. After I made it known I wanted to see my baby's heart beat she became rough and used unnecessary pressure on me. I feel abused and violated. and me and my husband don't get to see our own child together, she took that moment away from us to see our child's heartbeat for the first time. just

May 29th, 2012

So glad she's back!

I've been with Dr Whitaker since the 90's. She semi-retired to raise her family and now she's back full-time.I didn't hesitate to switch back to her and proudly introduced my daughter to the practice.

January 3rd, 2012

Wait almost an hour

Dr. Whitaker sat down with me and discussed in detail new and current information about HPV. I was not there to see her about HPV and she went on and on about it. Maybe she felt obligated to educate me because I was a new patient of hers. I don't know but for some reason I didn't feel 100% comfortable with her. It was very easy to get an appointment. I do feel like she was talking a bit excessively. She spent nearly an hour talking and I just wanted to get in and get out. I just sat there and listened without being rude. I honestly don't think I'll be back next year for my annual exam.

October 23rd, 2010

Awesome

Dr Whitaker is very caring and will talk to you about all issues. The office personeel is very nice and expidant about getting back with you appt. I just moved to Plano and was referred to her office. That is the best decision that I have made. She is everything that I look for in a OBGYN

June 28th, 2017