A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryam Rahimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryam Rahimi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryam Rahimi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahimi graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rahimi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryam Rahimi MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maryam Rahimi practice?
- Dr. Maryam Rahimi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maryam Rahimi practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.