A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryann Prewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryann Prewitt is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryann Prewitt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Prewitt graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Prewitt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryann Elizabeth Prewitt MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maryann E. Prewitt practice?
- Dr. Maryann Prewitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maryann Prewitt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.