A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryanne Desantis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maryanne Desantis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desantis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desantis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryanne Desantis, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Desantis graduated from Libero Institute University Di Med E Chirurgia Dell'aquila, Aquila.
Dr. Desantis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryanne Desantis MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maryanne Desantis practice?
- Dr. Maryanne Desantis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maryanne Desantis practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Washington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Washington Psychiatrists.