A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marybeth Ezaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marybeth Ezaki is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ezaki
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ezaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Hand Deformities
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezaki graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ezaki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marybeth Ezaki MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Marybeth Ezaki practice?
- Dr. Marybeth Ezaki has 1 office location.
Dr. Marybeth Ezaki practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.