A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marybeth Ezaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marybeth Ezaki is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Hand Deformities
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezaki graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ezaki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marybeth Ezaki MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Marybeth Ezaki practice?
- Dr. Marybeth Ezaki has 1 office location.
Dr. Marybeth Ezaki practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.