A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryellen Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryellen Davis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryellen Davis MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maryellen Davis practice?
- Dr. Maryellen Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maryellen Davis practices Psychiatry near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.