A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maryellen Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maryellen Davis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maryellen Davis MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maryellen Davis practice?
- Dr. Maryellen Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Maryellen Davis practices Psychiatry near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.