A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marylou Solbrig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marylou Solbrig, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
- Viral Encephalitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Solbrig graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Solbrig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marylou Virginia Solbrig MD is a female Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marylou V. Solbrig practice?
- Dr. Marylou Solbrig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marylou Solbrig practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.