A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masahito Jimbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimbo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jimbo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masahito Jimbo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimbo graduated from Keio University, Shinjuku Ku.
Dr. Jimbo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masahito Jimbo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Masahito Jimbo practice?
- Dr. Masahito Jimbo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Masahito Jimbo practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.