A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masahito Jimbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimbo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masahito Jimbo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimbo graduated from Keio University, Shinjuku Ku.
Dr. Jimbo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masahito Jimbo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Masahito Jimbo practice?
- Dr. Masahito Jimbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Masahito Jimbo practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors.