Learn more about Dr. Masoom Kandahari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masoom Kandahari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandahari
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kandahari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masoom Kandahari, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandahari graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kandahari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masoom M Kandahari FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Masoom M. Kandahari practice?
- Dr. Masoom Kandahari has 1 office location.
Dr. Masoom Kandahari practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Woodbridge, VA.
See Woodbridge Internists, Woodbridge Hematologists, and Woodbridge Oncologists.