A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masoom Kandahari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masoom Kandahari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masoom Kandahari, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandahari graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kandahari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Masoom M Kandahari FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Masoom M. Kandahari practice?
- Dr. Masoom Kandahari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Masoom Kandahari practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA.
See Woodbridge Internists, Woodbridge Hematologists, and Woodbridge Oncologists.