A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Masoom Kandahari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Masoom Kandahari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Masoom Kandahari, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandahari graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kandahari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kandahari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Masoom M. Kandahari practice?
Dr. Masoom Kandahari practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA.
See Woodbridge Internists, Woodbridge Hematologists, and Woodbridge Oncologists.