A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Massood Babai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Massood Babai is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Massood Babai, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Babai graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Babai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Massood R Babai MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Massood R. Babai practice?
- Dr. Massood Babai has 1 office location.
Dr. Massood Babai practices Psychiatry near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Cuyahoga Falls Psychiatrists.