A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Massood Babai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Massood Babai is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babai
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Babai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Massood Babai, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Babai graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Babai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Massood R Babai MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Massood R. Babai practice?
- Dr. Massood Babai has 1 office location.
Dr. Massood Babai practices Psychiatry near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Cuyahoga Falls Psychiatrists.