A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Massoud Soleimani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Massoud Soleimani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Massoud Soleimani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Soleimani graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Soleimani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Massoud Soleimani MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Massoud Soleimani practice?
- Dr. Massoud Soleimani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Massoud Soleimani practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Arcadia Internists and Arcadia Rheumatologists.