A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mateo Dayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mateo Dayo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mateo Dayo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayo graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dayo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mateo Brawner Dayo MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mateo B. Dayo practice?
- Dr. Mateo Dayo has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mateo Dayo practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Venice, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL and Leesburg, FL.
See Venice Surgeons and Venice Cardiothoracic Surgeons.