A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mateo Ziu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mateo Ziu, Neurosurgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Herniated Disc
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pineal Gland Tumor (Pinealoma)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziu graduated from Univ Di Bari, Bari.
Dr. Ziu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mateo Ziu MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mateo Ziu practice?
- Dr. Mateo Ziu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mateo Ziu practices Neurological Surgery near Austin, TX.