A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Wang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Yen Wang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mathew Y. Wang practice?
- Dr. Mathew Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Mathew Wang practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.