A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Wang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mathew Y. Wang practice?
Dr. Mathew Wang practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.