A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mathew Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mathew Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mathew Wang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mathew Yen Wang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mathew Y. Wang practice?
- Dr. Mathew Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Mathew Wang practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.