A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matig Mavissakalian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matig Mavissakalian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matig Mavissakalian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mavissakalian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Mavissakalian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matig Mavissakalian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matig Mavissakalian practice?
- Dr. Matig Mavissakalian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matig Mavissakalian practices Psychiatry near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Brecksville, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.