A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Brewster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brewster
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Brewster Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Michael Brewster DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Brewster practice?
- Dr. Matthew Brewster has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Brewster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Orthopedic Surgeons.