A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Budoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Budoff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Budoff
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Budoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Budoff, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Budoff graduated from George Washington University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Budoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Jay Budoff MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Budoff practice?
- Dr. Matthew Budoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Budoff practices Cardiovascular Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Cardiologists.