A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Budoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Budoff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Budoff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Budoff, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Budoff graduated from George Washington University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Budoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Jay Budoff MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Budoff practice?
- Dr. Matthew Budoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Budoff practices Cardiovascular Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Cardiologists.