A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Bui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bui
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bui Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Bui, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bui has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew H t Bui MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Bui practice?
- Dr. Matthew Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Bui practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.