A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Cavey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Cavey, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Cavey, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cavey has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cavey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Cavey practice?
Dr. Matthew Cavey practices Radiation Oncology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Denton Radiologists.