A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kay, Neuro-ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- evaluation and treatment of double vision and optic nerve conditions
- evaluation and treatment of thyroid eye disease and myasthenia gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Dean Kay MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Kay practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kay practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.