A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ellis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at AGH
- Crozer Taylor Springfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Stewart Ellis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Ellis practices Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Family Physicians and Gainesville Preventive Medicine Specialists.