A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Finerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Finerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finerman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Finerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Finerman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Finerman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Finerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Finerman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Finerman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Finerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Finerman practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.