A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Finerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Finerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Finerman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Finerman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Finerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Lawrence Finerman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Finerman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Finerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Finerman practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.