A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Gavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Gavin, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Geriatric Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gavin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gavin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Gavin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gavin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Bernard Gavin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Gavin practice?
- Dr. Matthew Gavin has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Gavin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Surgeons.