Learn more about Dr. Matthew Gavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Gavin, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Geriatric Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Gavin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee and Shoulder
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gavin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Bernard Gavin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Gavin practice?
- Dr. Matthew Gavin has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Gavin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Surgeons and Leesburg Orthopedic Surgeons.