Dr. Matthew Hansen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2016
Awesome
Thank you for telling me the honest to God truth about my ankle. I really appreciate everything you did. I'm back to running again....❤️

September 26th, 2016
I would recommend Dr. Hansen and his P.A. to any of my friends. My son had him operate on both his shoulders and we only had a positive experience both times.

September 22nd, 2016
Ulnar Nerve Transition
I was having pain and numbness in my left elbow. I visited Dr. Mathew L. Hansen and he told me that it could be corrected with an Ulnar Nerve Transition procedure. I had the procedure and I haven't had anymore pain or numbness.

September 10th, 2016
Highly recommend!!
Dr. Hansen is the best! I suffered with pain in my right groin for 15 years. I had been to countless other doctors, physical therapists, you name it. He was able to figure it out immediately!! I had 2 surgeries on my right hip for FAI. Dr. Hansen has a great personality and listened to all of my concerns. He explained everything in detail. I'm pain free today and very grateful!! His staff is the best, too. They went above and beyond to help me out with insurance, paperwork and other needs. They're all super friendly. Highly recommend!!

September 8th, 2016
Replaced
Matt Hansen repaired my torn rotator cuff last summer. I feel nearly as good as I did before the injury. He and his staff were both knowledgeable and friendly

December 15th, 2015
I have had two surgeries performed by Dr. Hansen and his staff. He was very understanding of my circumstances and did an amazing job in working around them. His staff is excellent. The surgeries were the best outcomes possible and I attribute that to his skill and experience. Highly recommended!

November 18th, 2015
The very best!
I have been treated by Dr Hansen for 4 different issues with my joints, both shoulders, knee, and an elbow. I wished there were a frequent flier program! Dr Hansen is spectacular! Great beside manner, walks you through the issue, doesn't run right into surgery, and when he has to perform surgery, in my opinion, is the very best. All joints operated on are back to 100%, which cannot be said for other surgeons I have seen reviews on and first hand knowledge from friends I have spoken to. Being a retired Army Officer, I can confidently recommend Dr Hansen as your doctor and surgeon.

October 4th, 2015
The staff and Doctors at Mazona are very knowledgable and the Drs skills exceed the standards. The follow up and physical therapy also exceeds the standards.

October 3rd, 2015
WOW
Lets see, my first meeting with Dr Hanson was when he needed to put my right shoulder back together after a hockey collision dislocated it. Our second meeting was when a football collision put me in the same position of having a dislocated shoulder, the same one. The third time was when I was playing with my 185 lbs. Great Dane named Moe, the left shoulder this time. Now on to the last time, back to the right shoulder, playing on the swing at the park, jumping off the wrong way. We first meet when I was 16 and now I am 21 and hope not to need anymore work, but if I do I will for sure be calling Dr. Hanson, his bed side manor and the way he explained the procedures each time was very calming and reassuring. His staff is awesome and helpful.

September 10th, 2015
My son has undergone two hip surgeries in the past year that were performed by Dr. Hansen. Both surgeries have been huge successes. We are so grateful for Dr. Hansen, his staff and the PT's who have worked with my son. Not only is Dr. Hansen knowledgeable and his procedures cutting edge, he is a wonderful person as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Hansen to anyone, and already have in fact. Thank you so much Dr. Hansen!

September 3rd, 2015
Shoulder Replacement
My experience with Dr Hansen was the best and the outcome the best. I worked hard with the rehab but these folks make your rehab enjoyable. I am looking forward to a winter of pickleball with my new shoulder. This young man is a great surgeon!

September 2nd, 2015
Awesome Doctor!!
There are not enough words in the English dictionary to describe how Amazing, Awesome, Fabulous, Detailed, and Caring ...I could go on for days!!...Dr. Hansen and his staff are incredible people and I would have them care for myself again and recommend anyone I know to him without hesitation!!....I had a Right Hip Abductor Tendon repair done...let me tell you..not fun, but they all got me through it...Thank You again Dr. Hansen!!