A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kachinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachinas graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kachinas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Jay Kachinas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Kachinas practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kachinas has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kachinas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.