A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kanzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kanzler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kanzler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanzler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kanzler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Harrison Kanzler MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Kanzler practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kanzler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Kanzler practices Dermatology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Dublin, CA.
See Fremont Dermatologists.