Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kraay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kraay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraay
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kraay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraay graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kraay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Kraay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Kraay practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kraay has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kraay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.