A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kraay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kraay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraay
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kraay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraay graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kraay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Kraay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Kraay practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kraay has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kraay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.