Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Carr
Dr. Matthew Carr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lauderdale Lakes, FL. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Carr is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center, North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus and Broward General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Carr has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Matthew Carr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
Dr. Sameer Satija
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Juan Velasquez
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi3
Dr. Brijeshwar Maini
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi23