A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Carr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Carr, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Carr practice?
- Dr. Matthew Carr practices Interventional Cardiology near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.