A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Carr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Carr, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Carr MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Carr practice?
- Dr. Matthew Carr has 1 office location.
- Dr. Matthew Carr practices Interventional Cardiology near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.