Learn more about Dr. Matthew Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Carr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Carr, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Lionel Carr MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Carr practice?
- Dr. Matthew Carr has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Matthew Carr practices Interventional Cardiology near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.