A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Carr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Carr, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Carr MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Carr practice?
- Dr. Matthew Carr has 1 office location.
- Dr. Matthew Carr practices Interventional Cardiology near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.