A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Davis, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Davis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Davis practice?
- Dr. Matthew Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Davis practices Family Medicine near Cypress, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seal Beach, CA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Cypress Family Physicians.