A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Lippas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Lippas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Lippas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippas graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Lippas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Daniel Lippas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Lippas practice?
- Dr. Matthew Lippas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Lippas practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.