Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Mar 9th, 2015

Dr. Lippas in my personal opinion is a wonderful doctor. He is patient with you , spends time explaining procedures and possible outcomes. His ablility to see a problem and fix it is just outstanding. I live in the Amarillo area, and go to Dallas to see Dr. Lippas, and I will never see another eye doctor he has done amazing things for my eyes.

Banker in Dallas, Texas show details Banker in Dallas, Texas
by Dale P. Johnson on Mar 13th, 2014

I first went to Dr. John Lippas at age 27 in 1967 for a minor eye problem. Over 20 years later I began seeing Dr. Matthew Lippas for various eye problems primarily relating to aging. Dr. Lippas and his staff have made me have a perfect experience relating to each appointment. Dr. Lippas is a very dedicated professional. I have asked him to examine other family members outside Dallas who have had eye problems more severe than my needs. It was hard for me to give Dr. Lippas anything but all 4 star ratings -- I gave him one 3 star for follow up, but my problems didn't require follow up after the appointment. Therefore I am changing that one 3 star to a 4 star. Thank you. 3-11-14

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Yelena S. on Jul 26th, 2013

A wonderful and honest doctor: extremely thorough, patient , confident in his knowledge and experience. I had known Dr. Lippas for longer, than 18 years. He had always been attentive to my problems, gave a sound advice and had done needed procedures himself. He never pushes you to do any tests that are not needed to establish the diagnosis, and never orders you to see him again more often, than truly necessary. (Unlike others we know). Besides, Dr. Lippas always explains the diagnosis to me and all the treatments, and answers the questions, I may have, without rushing out the door. The office is equipped with newest technology, and has many rooms for different tests. The rooms are large and well lit. His assistants are good and helpful, as well, and happen to remain at the office for a long time. I do recommend you to see this doctor, if you need a highly professional opinion and help.

Highly recommended. Great Doctor show details Highly recommended. Great Doctor
by F ROCHE on Jul 6th, 2013

Extremely effecient. Spends considerable time and very thorough. Appears to care about patient overall health and eye condition. Explains findings, concerns, outlook, and future recommendations.

Nov 5th, 2012

Would not recommend this doctor.